Finish with a dollop of sweet corn relish.
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
500g COLCOM Frankfurter Sausages
2 Tbsp American Mustard
2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
8 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
6 Wheat Flour Tortillas
4 Baby Gem Lettuce
Sweetcorn Relish to serve (optional, see below)
1 tsp Sunflower Oil
1 Shallot, finely chopped
200-250g fresh Corn, about 2 cobs
1 Red Chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
75ml Cider Vinegar
25g Castor Sugar
½ tsp Dry Mustard Powder
A handful of Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Combine the mustard, tomato sauce and sugar. Preheat a griddle pan.
- Toss theCOLCOM Frankfurter Sausages on the pan and sizzle for about 6-8 minutes. Brush with sticky sauce all over the COLCOM Frankfurter Sausages and toss around for a few minutes to glaze, basting regularly.
- Heat the tortillas in a hot dry pan for 30 minutes each side.
- Roll the sticky COLCOM Frankfurter Sausages in the wraps along with some baby gem lettuce leaves.
- Finish with a dollop of sweet corn relish.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Tip in the shallots and cook for 5 minutes until softened. Stir in the remaining ingredients (except the coriander) with ½ tsp salt.
- Bring to the boil, then cook gently for 10 minutes until the corn is golden and the sauce coats the kernels. Add coriander and leave to cool.
- Serve with hot dogs, burgers or pork chops.