Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 500g COLCOM Sausage Meat or 1 punnet of COLCOM Cambridge Sausages
- with the skins removed
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1Tbsp mild curry powder, salt and pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 60ml milk
- 60g flour
- 125g dried white breadcrumbs
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine the COLCOM Sausage Meat, parsley and curry powder, salt and pepper. Divide into 4 portions and pat each portion out to around about 12cm in diameter.
- Beat egg and milk in a shallow bowl. Spread out flour in a second bowl and breadcrumbs in a third.
- Dip hard-boiled eggs in milk mixture, then roll them in flour, shaking off excess. Place each egg in turn on a sausage meat round, moulding COLCOM Sausage Meat evenly around egg and pinching it together to seal joins.
- Dip the eggs into milk mixture again and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry over moderate heat for about 10 minutes until the crumb coating on each egg is golden brown and COLCOM Sausage Meat is cooked.