Bacon, Camembert & Pineapple Pizza
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
20 min Preparation time 30 min Cooking time Serves 2
- ½ can Tomato and Onion Mix
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbls Dried Italian Herbs
- 250g COLCOM Streaky Bacon, diced
- 1 Kg Pizza Dough
- 1 cup White Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 wheels Camembert, sliced
- 150g preserved Green Figs, sliced
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Milled Black Pepper
- 1 packet Rocket
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Simmer the tomato and onion mix, garlic, sugar and herbs in a saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Fry COLCOM bacon pieces and drain on a paper towel.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface into 2x20cm discs. Spread tomato mixture on each base, leaving a 1 cm border all round.
- Top with COLCOM bacon, cheddar, camembert and figs. Brush edges with olive oil and season.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Scatter over with rocket and drizzle with fig syrup.
Great Party Food!!