Cambridge Sausage & Cheddar Pie
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- Roll of short crust pastry
- 500g COLCOM Sausage Meat or a Punnet of COLCOM Cambridge Sausages (skins removed)
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Grated Cheese (Cheddar)
- Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper
- Grease a pie dish with butter and line with pastry.
- Mix onion and COLCOM Sausage Meat well and press into the pie case.
- Mix the eggs, milk, oregano, salt and pepper and pour over the meat.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm, sliced with a salad and homemade onion marmalade.