Quick Bacon & Sausage Quiches
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
Ingredients for the Base
- 100g Flour
- 100g Margarine
Ingredients for the Filling
- 3 Eggs
- 125ml Milk/Cream
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 handful grated Cheese
Vegetables : this is a great recipe to have any vegetable leftovers you may have : onions, carrots, celery, spinach, tomatoes, courgettes, aubergine, etc.
- 250 g COLCOM Streaky Bacon
- 250 g COLCOM Frankfurters
- Fry your choice of vegetables in a pan, until onions have a glossy appearance, in a little margarine.
- Chop COLCOM Streaky Bacon & COLCOM Frankfurters
- Mix all of the ingredients for the filling together in a bowl and pour into the cheese pastry.
- Sprinkle with a handful of grated Cheese and bake at 200º C for 30 minutes.