Pigs In Blankets
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 500g COLCOM Frankfurters
- 1 Roll Puff Pastry
- 1 Egg mixed in milk (egg wash)
- 1 Tbls Sesame Seeds, toasted
- Roll out Puff Pastry and cut into strips and then portion. Cut each COLCOM Frankfurter into three, place bit of COLCOM Frankfurter on pastry and roll up.
- Brush with egg wash, prick a few times with a fork and scatter toasted sesame seeds on top.
- Place on baking sheet seal side down and bake at 180°C until golden brown and puffed.
- Serve warm with a dipping sauce of tomato sauce mixed with sweet chilli sauce.