Full Colcom Breakfast
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 2 Colcom Cambridge Sausage
- Colcom Streaky Bacon
- 2 eggs
- 50g button mushrooms
- 20g cherry tomato
- Half an onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Baked beans
- Vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Brush oil onto the Croissants and leave them to rise overnight. Bake these in the morning at 160 ⁰C for approx. 20 min.
- Add a tablespoon of oil onto a pan, and fry Colcom Cambridge sausages
- and the Colcom streaky bacon together. Cook until the Colcom
- Cambridge Sausage has cooked through then remove from the stove.
- Add oil onto another pan and fry 2 eggs in the preferred manner.
- In another pan, add cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and onions then cook for 5 minutes. Add coriander, paprika and the baked beans and cook until the all cooked through. Add water if needed so that baked beans to burn.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.