Delicious Bacon Pasta
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- Olive oil
- 250 g COLCOM Streaky Bacon – chopped
- 1 red onion halved and sliced
- 700 g butternut cubed
- 1 packet rocket
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 125 g feta crumbled
- Grated cheese
- 2 tins tomatoes
- 2 tsp garlic
- Oregano and basil
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 box pasta
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry COLCOM Streaky Bacon. Add the onions and continue to fry till soft.
- Place the butternut in a saucepan of water and cook until soft. Add to the saucepan with the rest of the ingredients and simmer.
- Take off the heat once all is cooked. Crumble over ½ the feta and all of the grated cheese. Stir through the egg. Season to taste. Full each cannelloni and place in your baking dish.
- In a saucepan place the tin tomatoes, the garlic and the sugar and season. Once hot take off the heat.
- Shred the oregano and the basil. Blend with a stick blender and pour over the pasta. Sprinkle the rest of the feta and place in the oven to cook at 180ºC for 45 minutes.