Colcom Rib Croissant Burger
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- Colcom Rib Burgers
- 1/4 cup plain yoghurt
- Mozzarella Slices
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 cup green cabbage, hopped
- 1/4 cup gherkins, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Brush oil onto the Croissants and leave them to rise overnight. Bake these in the morning at 160 ⁰C for approx. 20 min.
- Fry Colcom Rib Burgers in a pan and set aside.
- Cut your Croissants open and spread some plain yogurt on it.
- To make a coleslaw salad, mix all your vegetables, add mayonnaise and some yoghurt. Season to taste.
- Put some coleslaw onto your Croissants followed by some mozzarella slices and your rib burger.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with a salad of your choice.