Colcom Rib Burger, Ham And Olive Pizza
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 2 Colcom Rib Burgers
- 4 slices of Colcom Ham, diced
- 1 cup green olives, diced
- 300g grated mozzarella
- 1 can tinned tomato
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 Large Pizza base
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- To make you tomato base, heat some oil into a pan and then add tinned tomatoes, tomato ketchup, oregano, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper to taste and cook for 6-10 minutes.
- In another pan, add your Colcom Rib Burgers and fry then on both sides for 5 min. Once cool down, dice
- Spread your cooked tomato base onto the pizza base and generously sprinkle with diced rib burger, ham and olives.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of your grated mozzarella cheese on top and bake at 180 ⁰C for approx. 15-20 minutes till done.