Colcom Red Vienna, Feta And Spring Onion Quiche
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 9 Phyllo Pastry Sheets
- Colcom Red Vienna, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp oregano
- Spring onion
- 60g cubed Feta cheese
- 100g salted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt your butter and spread it over phyllo pastry.
- Cut Phyllo pastry into squares large enough to line a cupcake-baking sheet.
- Arrange three phyllo pastry sheets on each of the cupcake shapes, making sure the bottom is fully covered.
- Place the phyllo pastry cups in the oven and bake them until they are light golden in colour
- Crack and beat your eggs with milk. Add oregano, salt and pepper into the egg mixture.
- Add chopped Colcom Vienna, spring onion and cubed Feta into each cup.
- Pour the egg mixture over Vienna and bake on grill/bake at 160 ⁰C until the eggs are fully cooked.