Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 1 full loaf of bread uncut
- 2 Colcom Russian Sausages
- 2 full potatoes, cubed
- 2 slices of Colcom M’nandi Polony
- 1/4 cup baked beans
- 1 full tomato, sliced
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Fry Russian Sausage on both sides for approx.. 5 min. on low heat.
- Take full loaf of bread and cut off one end of the loaf. Cut off part of the inside of the bread, making sure to leave the crust on.
- Fry potatoes on low heat to make them soft and not crunchy.
- Toast the cut off piece of the inside of the bread on both sides and then on the shell of the bread.
- Add Colcom Russian Sausage, baked beans, tomato slices, M’nnandi Polony and finish off with the tomato ketchup