Chakalaka & Collar Fillet Paella
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 500g COLCOM Streaky Bacon
- 1 COLCOM Collar Fillet
- 300 g Baby Tomatoes
- 200g Olives
- 300g mushrooms
- 100g mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
- Butterfly the COLCOM Collar Fillet length ways down the centre. (Being careful not to but all the way through).
- Chop up all the ingredients roughly the same size.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle on top.
- Take the COLCOM Streaky Bacon and wrap the fillet with the bacon, secure with toothpicks.
- Place in the oven at 200°C for roughly an hour.