Colcom Breakfast Quesadilla
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 3 eggs
- 2 wraps
- 1 cup baked beans
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- Colcom Picnic Ham, sliced
- 250g cheddar cheese, grated
- Chopped spring onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scramble eggs and place aside.
- Melt butter in a pan big enough to accommodate your wrap. Place the wrap in the pan and spread the ketchup onto the wrap.
- Add some baked beans after the ketchup followed by scrambled eggs.
- Add 6 slices of the Colcom Picnic Ham on top of the eggs, followed by cheddar cheese and chopped spring onion then cover with the other wrap.
- Turn over the wrap and fry on the other side then remove from the pan and cut into pizza shaped slices. Season to taste