Season with salt and pepper.
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
250 g COLCOM Middle Cut Bacon
1 tin lentils
1 packet fresh coriander
250g of baby tomatoes
3 Tblsp olive oil
3 Tblsp balsamic vinegar
Juice of one lemon
Salt and pepper to season
- Cook the COLCOM Middle Cut Bacon to preferred level of crispness.
- Cut the baby tomatoes into quarters.
- Drain the lentils and place in a bowl with the coriander leaves, baby tomatoes, and the COLCOM Middle Cut Bacon.
- Mix together the lemon juice, the balsamic vinegar, the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the salad and serve.