Chipolatas Wrapped In Bacon
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 500 g Packet COLCOM Chipolata Sausages
- 500 g COLCOM Streaky Bacon
- 2 Tbls Honey
- Bunch of Rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Using the back of a knife, stretch the COLCOM bacon rashers until double their length, then cut in half.
- Place a small sprig of Rosemary on each COLCOM Chipolata and wrap with half a rasher of bacon.
- Place in a roasting tin and cook for 10 minutes, then drizzle with the honey and turn to coat.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes until sticky and golden brown.
To serve place a toothpick through the centre of each sausage