Cambridge Sausage Puffs
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 400g roll of puff pastry
- 500 g COLCOM Cambridge Pork Sausages – pe-cooked and cooled
- 100ml tomato sauce
- 1 egg, for egg wash
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roll out the pastry, just to flatten, do not change the size or thickness of the pastry. Measure out squares of the pastry big enough to wrap around the COLCOM Cambridge Pork Sausages.
- Brush the whole square with the egg wash. Spread a generous layer of tomato sauce in the center of the square of pastry, ensuring you do not get any on the edges.
- Place the COLCOM Cambridge Pork Sausages in the centre of the square and roll the Sausage up, ensuring you press the join together well.
- Bake on a greased tray until golden brown.