Breakfast Banger & Herb Muffins
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves 11
- 20mls Sunflower Oil
- 250g COLCOM Breakfast Bangers
- 250g Plain All Purpose Flour
- 7ml Baking Powder
- 7ml Bicarbonate of Soda
- 2ml each Salt and Pepper
- 5 ml Dried Mixed Herbs
- 25ml Sugar
- 60ml Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 250ml Milk
- 50g Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
- ½ cup Spring Onions, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 190°C.
- In a frying pan heat the oil, fry the COLCOM Breakfast Bangers. Remove from the pan, chop finely and set aside.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, pepper, mixed herbs and sugar.
- Mix together the melted butter, milk and egg and stir into dry ingredients.
- Lastly stir in the COLCOM Breakfast Bangers, cheese and spring onions
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins. Bake in preheat oven for 20 minutes or until cooked and golden.
- Spread with butter and serve warm with cheese.