Beef & Cambridge Sausage Bake
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 50 g pasta
- 500g Beef Mince
- 500g COLCOM Cambridge Pork Sausage
- 2 Cans Tomato Soup
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 cup grated Cheddar
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella
- 1 Beef stock cube in ½ cup boiling water.
- In a pan add some butter and some olive oil. Fry the onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add the diced green and red pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the mushrooms and sauté. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add a little more oil and add the mince. Break the mince down adding some salt, pepper and onion powder. Add the stock cube and water. Add the two cans of soup and cook until thickened.
- In another pan fry the COLCOM Cambridge Pork Sausages when cooked set aside and cool.
- In a large pan boil your pasta shells until cooked. Drain.
- Add your sautéed onion, garlic, peppers and mushrooms to your mince.
- Dice up your COLCOM Cambridge Pork Sausages into small pieces, add to the mince.
- Pour pasta shells into a greased baking dish. Pour over the mince and Sausage mixture and stir through.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the bake, covered with greased foil at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes longer until the cheese is bubbly.