Serve sprinkled with Feta cheese crumbs
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
8 slices COLCOM Premium Bacon, diced
600g Potatoes, rinsed
1/3 cup Olive Oil
2 headed Tbspn of prepared White Horseradish
1/4 cup Lemon juice
6 Spring Onions, finely sliced
3 Anchor Fillets
Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
1/2 Yellow Pepper, finely chopped
1/4 cup flat Parsley, chopped
100g Feta Cheese, crumbed
- Steam or boil potatoes until tender when pricked with a fork. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl and let to cool slightly.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and fry COLCOM Premium Bacon until crisp. Reserve 1-2 Tbls fat, and set bacon aside to drain on a paper towel.
- Whisk together olive oil, horseradish, lemon juice and anchovies in a bowl until emulsified, season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour this dressing over the warm potatoes.
- Crumble the COLCOM Premium Bacon onto the potatoes, then add the yellow pepper and parsley and toss lightly to coat completely.
- Set aside for 30 minutes to “marinate” then serve at room temperature.
- Serve sprinkled with Feta cheese crumbs