Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
5 min Preparation time 15 min Cooking time Serves 4
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 4 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 250 ml Milk
- 8 Rashers of COLCOM Middle Cut Bacon — chopped and cooked
- 180 ml grated Cheddar Cheese
- Sift all dry ingredients into a bowl, make a well in the centre. Pour in all the rest of the ingredients. Stir to moisten ingredients, batter will still appear lumpy.
- Grease muffin cups and fill ⅔’s full with batter.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200°C for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 10 Muffins, ½ cup size.