See our Food Hacks for how to fry perfect sausages
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
250g COLCOM Breakfast Bangers
20mls Sunflower Oil
250g Plain All-Purpose Flour
7ml Baking Powder
7ml Bicarbonate of Soda
2ml each Salt and Pepper
5 ml Dried Mixed Herbs
60ml Melted Butter
50g Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
½ cup Spring Onions, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 190°C.
- In a frying pan heat the oil, fry the COLCOM Breakfast Bangers. Remove from the pan, chop finely and set aside.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, pepper, mixed herbs and sugar.
- Mix together the melted butter, milk and egg and stir into dry ingredients.
- Lastly stir in the COLCOM Breakfast Bangers, cheese and spring onions
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cooked and golden.
- Spread with butter and serve warm with cheese.