Sausage & Pork Fillet Rustic Hotpot
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 2 Tbls Oil
- 6 COLCOM Cambridge Pork Sausages
- 150g Button Mushrooms
- 4 Rashers COLCOM Streaky Bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- 2 large Leeks, sliced
- 2 cans Chopped Tomatoes
- 4 tsp Tomato Puree
- 600ml Beef Stock
- 1 can Cannellini Beans, drained
- 1 can Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 small head Broccoli, cut into florets
- Handful of chopped Parsley to garnish.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the COLCOMCambridge Pork Sausages and fry for 10 minutes. And then add the mushrooms for a further 2 minutes. Remove from pan and when cool enough to handle, cut the COLCOM Cambridge Pork Sausages into thick slices.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and fry the COLCOMStreaky Bacon and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until the COLCOM Streaky Bacon is cooked and the garlic softened. Add the leeks and fry gently for 5 minutes or until the leeks have softened. Stir in the tomatoes and the tomato puree and simmer for 5 minutes then pour in the beef stock. Return the COLCOM Cambridge Pork Sausages and the mushrooms to the pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the Cannellini Beans and the Red Kidney Beans and gently heat through.
- Meanwhile heat a pan of salted water when boiling add the broccoli for 3-4 minutes then drain.
- Spoon the COLCOM Cambridge Pork Sausages and COLCOM Streaky Bacon in a warm serving bowl and top with broccoli and garnish with parsley.