Remember, with all seasoning, it’s better to use less and correct later, than to overdo it at the beginning.
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
250g COLCOM Frankfurters, sliced
250mls Macaroni Pasta
500ml White sauce
50g Grated Cheddar Cheese, (extra to add to white sauce)
1 Tomato, sliced
Salt and Pepper, add to white sauce
100g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a medium sized oven proof dish.
- Cook the pasta in salted water per packet instruction. Rinse and drain.
- Mix the COLCOM Frankfurters with the pasta and oil.
- Spoon the pasta and COLCOM Frankfurter mixture into oven proof dish.
- Ladle the white sauce onto the pasta and arrange tomatoes on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.