Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
min Preparation time min Cooking time Serves
- 4 eggs
- 100ml cream
- 1 potato
- 200g baby tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 bunch chives
- 250g COLCOM Streaky Bacon—chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Place the eggs and the cream in a jug and season lightly with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Slice the potato very finely, cut the tomatoes in half, and cut the peppers to roughly the same size.
- Place the chopped COLCOM Streaky Bacon and the potato in a pan with a bit of oil and butter, fry for a minute then add the peppers, once they are almost cooked add the tomatoes and fry for another minute. Once done season.
- Place the egg into a greased hot pan, into the egg add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook till the bottom is golden brown and place under the grill until done.