Remember, with all seasoning, it’s better to use less and correct later, than to overdo it at the beginning.
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
- 2 packets COLCOM Cambridge Pork Sausages – cooked and cooled
- 2 Red Apples sliced, skin on
- A packet of Rocket
- 1 English Cucumber
- 1 Packet Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 large Red Pepper
- 2 punnets Baby Corn
- 50ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 50ml Olive Oil
- 30ml Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Cook the COLCOM Cambridge Sausages at room temperature for 12-15 minutes in a pan or griddle – turning every 1-2 minutes until they are golden brown – and cool.
- Mix together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard and salt and pepper.
- Prepare your vegetables as you normally would for a salad.
- Slice the COLCOM Cambridge Sausages into bite size pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients together and drizzle over dressing just before serving.