Place a teaspoon full in each basket and serve.
Time, Temperature and Serves is approximate and is a guide only.
60 min Preparation time 30 min Cooking time Serves 6
- 250 g COLCOM Streaky Bacon
- 1 roll puff pastry
- Punnet of button mushrooms, chopped
- 100 ml cream
- 50 ml mustard
- 1 bunch thyme
- Salt and pepper to season
- Pre heat oven to 200°C.
- Take the cutter of choice and cut out an even amount of circles, then take a smaller cutter and on half of the circles cut out the centre. Brush the bottom disc with an egg wash and place the other disc with the hole in on top. Place on a tray in the oven until golden brown and cooked.
- Chop up the COLCOM Streaky Bacon roughly and place in a hot pan with the chopped mushrooms, thyme and the cream. Cook until done and the cream has reduced.
- Once almost done, season well and take out the pan and allow to cool.
- Place a teaspoon full in each basket and serve.